Indici ICT has been involved in ICT in education for nearly 20 years. We know schools & academies, providers and local authorities and have been involved in their day-to-day operations from
both within their services and customers' teams.
As a result Indici ICT are well placed to offer a wealth of services to support schools & academies in their ICT operations, leaving your teams to focus on your core business.
Strategic ICT Advice
- help to develop the vision you need to support the educational outcomes you've already identified as requirements for your organisation
- help to assess the options and provide support and guidance while you make the right choice of model to support your school's individual needs and current circumstances
- get the best value from your in-house team
- support to switch from in-house to managed service; or back!
- develop your in-house team by taking selected complex, high-level services from a service provider leaving your friendly team to engage with the staff they already know
- run a procurement from start to finish, be it a low-value three-quote process, a framework tender, or a full OJEU competition; from the purchase of a few PCs to a fully managed service
- manage your existing service provider - improve service, reduce costs, identify, justify & claim performance penalties
- manage disputes with suppliers to a successful resolution that paves the way for a productive and positive future
- provide independent scrutiny to give a balanced review of offerings from potential, or current, suppliers
- reduce cost and improve service through the development and managed application of a Service Improvement Plan
- design functional solutions that meet a pre-agreed need
Operational Technical Support
- back-fill on an interim basis while you deal with staff absence in your technical support or service delivery teams